The Slingshot Compstick bar is available in two layout options: below-the-bar and above-the-bar depower trim.
The Compstick Sentinel bar features the traditional above-the-bar depower trim.
This allows also for a below the bar swivel for untwisting the lines, and an “anti-deatloop” system, which will let you release your chickenloop at any time, even if the bar get stuck.
Who should buy a SLINGSHOT COMPSTICK SENTINEL:
It’s a bar more for the freeride and foil oriented kiters, which prefer a traditional setup with the depower trim set high in front of you. And, if you’re a beginner, definitely chose this one bar.
I’m not saying that you can’t stomp your feestyle moves with the Compstick Sentinel, but if you’re an hardcore wakestyler I suggest you to buy the Compstick Guardian, provided that you like the below-the-bar setup (which I personally like a lot). This said my friend Arthur uses this bar and stomps tricks I can’t even dream of landing.
SLINGSHOT BAR COMPSTICK SENTINEL 2020 Features:
- Clean, simple above the bar trim
- Below the bar swivel for easy-reach untwisting
- Updated safety release makes with even easier resetting
- Adjustable trim cleat, so that you can set your throw.
SLINGSHOT BAR COMPSTICK SENTINEL 2020 Sizes:
- 17 in bar x 20 meter lines
- 20 in. bar x 20 meter lines (+3 meter extensions)
- 23 in. bar x 27 meter lines