The Slingshot Mixer 2020 is an all-around Kite Surfboard you can use in big waves as in smaller surf. For the rider who want to have only one board in his/her quiver, but a top of the range one.
Slingshot Mixer 2020 features a new construction that makes it significantly lighter and gives a more connected surfboard feel while maintaining bomber durability needed. It’s been upgraded to a five-fin configuration, so that you can now swap between the the traditional, locked-in feel of a three-fin thruster (3 fins) or a faster, more responsive and looser feel of a quad-fin. If ya wanna use it with five fins at a time, remember that the central one has to be smalle (see “guitar picks).
The Mixer Surfboard now also features a new winged rounded pin tail, to provide a looser feel and enable smooth turns while keeping speed for bigger waves. The round tail shape tail also makes the board quite stable in smaller waves and lighter winds. A slightly rounder outline and more robust belly on the board excels it in smaller wave conditions enabling it to float through lulls and weaker sections. The impressive top end speed allows the Mixer to keep up if the swells picks up or a decent sized set comes through (in case prayers towads the gods of the ocean prove effective).
Slingshot Mixer 2020 features:
- New Construction with lighter weight for better control and more connected feel.
- New five fin configuration lets you choose between thruster, quad or five fins.
- New winged, rounded pin tail for increased wave range and early planing, providing loose, playful carving.
- Cushy new corduroy deck pad, super grippy and comfortable.
- Footstrap insert placement, if you don’t wanna go strapless (even if you should dude!).
- Versatile, performance shortboard for wave shredding and chop.