The Rome Ravine is ben created by Rome Snowboards to be a feast of versatility for riders who want the all-mountain performance of directional camber, a playfulness of a softer flex, and being able to ride in any situation. Shred some powder, the groomers or annoy skiers around the slopes with your homies. The Rome Ravine got you covered, and has a great graphic as well.
ROME RAVINE 2020 Specs:
- Rome Snowboards’ 3D Rockered nose for effortless float.
- Deep sidecut for really really really carve.
- Positive cambered tail for throwing clouds and stomping backseat landings, who paddle out no matter the conditions.
- Directional Shape and Camber.
- “Free the ride” 3D rocker in the nose transitioning to a flat section under the front foot and rounded out with a healthy dose of camber in the tail. “Whoa, nice!”
- Setback stance
- Longer noses
- 45/90 Hybrid Laminate
- Sintered Base
- Taper: 6mm to 10mm depending on size
- Bi-Radial Sidecut
- Pop Core Matrix core materials
What else can you possibly want???
Have a look to the pictures below to fully understand the magic of the Rome Ravine 2020 technologic shape.
This tail-specific arrangement uses two rods that start at the back of the binding and extend out towards the edge of the board. Perfect for directional boards and powerful slashes.
|Effective Edge (cm)||112||116||119||122||126||130|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||7.08||7.29||7.48||7.70||7.91||8.13|
|Stance Location||15mm back||15mm back||15mm back||15mm back||15mm back||15mm back|
|Waist Width (mm)||250||252||258||259||260||264|
|Weight Range (kg)||45 – 68||50 – 75||66 – 95||73 – 104+||73 – 104+||104- Infinite|
|Weight Range (lbs)||100 – 150||110 – 165||145 – 210||160 – 230+||160 – 230+|