What do you expect from a board called “Powder Division”?
Exactly is made for shredding powder!
That was easy win isn’t it?
Oh you thought about friday nights… nah, not that kind of pow dude!!
Rome Powder Division is a board built to make of powder days the best of your life happy monkey!
ROME POWDER DIVISION 2020 SPECS
- Uber-floaty 3D rockered nose with a positive cambered body, guaranteeing effortless float. Whoa!
- Thoughtful dose of taper and cambered moon tail (16mm-18mm depending on size) = this board has got a lust for cold smoke like a bobcat huffing gasoline. Whatever this means.
- Carbon Single Barrel rod down the center line of the board, starting near the insert pack and running towards the tip and tail. So plenty of snap without compromising torsional flex.
- Directional shape, obviously. Built with setback stances, longer nose and directional cambers to increase the board’s power.
- Sintered True Base
- Bi-Radial Sidecut
- Sinter Strong SideWalls
- Straight Biax Carbon Laminate
- Pop Core Matrix
See the picture below, as you probably didn’t understand at full:
ROME POWDER DIVISION 2020 Sizes:
|Effective Edge (cm)||121|