The Alek Ravine 2020 is the Alek Oestreng pro model version of the Rome SDS Ravine.
I’s pretty much the same board but with a super cool graphic that makes worth to spend 20 bucks more. Because, in the end, you are choosing your board according to the graphic. Right?
Thing is this model is only available in the 155 cm size, so if you want any other size you can use those 20 bucks to buy a few beers, or condoms that you’re unlikely gonna use before their expiring date.
Ah yeah, you also wanna know which kind of board is this?
The Rome Alek Ravine 2020 is a playfulall-mountain performance with directional camber and loads of technologic specs that you can find here below.
ROME ALEK RAVINE 2020 Specs:
- Rome Snowboards’ 3D Rockered nose for effortless float.
- Deep sidecut for really really really carve.
- Positive cambered tail for throwing clouds and stomping backseat landings, who paddle out no matter the conditions.
- Directional Shape and Camber.
- “Free the ride” 3D rocker in the nose transitioning to a flat section under the front foot and rounded out with a healthy dose of camber in the tail. “Whoa, nice!”
- Setback stance
- Longer noses
- 45/90 Hybrid Laminate
- Sintered Base
- Taper: 6mm to 10mm depending on size
- Bi-Radial Sidecut
- Pop Core Matrix core materials
“Aren’t you feeling horny?”
Have a look to the sexy pictures below to fully understand the magic of the Rome Ravine 2020 technologic shape.
This tail-specific arrangement uses two rods that start at the back of the binding and extend out towards the edge of the board. Perfect for directional boards and powerful slashes.
ROME ALEK RAVINE 2020 Sizes:
155 only, sorry dude. Check the Rome Ravine 2020 for more size options.
|Stance Location||15mm Back|