O’Brien the Fix is the pro model of Maxim Vanhelvoort, a rider who likes to go big, sending double-corks and triple rolls out of XL kickers.
So what do you think this board is been designed for? Exactly, going BIG!
Max is also get super technical on rails, so The Fix has still a good flex and some extra length to take your presses even further… and soften your landings. A real fun board.
Tip and Tail feature V-Loc shape for presses and with a relatively “skinny stance,” The Fix will take your rail game to new levels.
Are you ready to push the boundaries of the sport? Don’t be shy!
With it’s V-Loc tip and tail, slightly concave belly and relatively “skinny stance,” The Fix will take your rail game to new levels; making it easy to lock into presses, control your position on rails and keep your style on point. The revolution in park riding is here, so come get your Fix.
O’BRIEN THE FIX 2019 Specs:
- Pro Series
- Flex Tech: for exploding off the water, soft landings, and eeasy presses.
- Durarail: impact resistant urethane rail surrounds the boards perimeter frames , ’cause O’brien knows that you can be a bit of a kook sometimes.
- Sintered Impact Base for… durability man! Durability!
- Wood Core: 100% Paulownia for minimum weight, maximum durability, and an organic feel (which doesn’t hurt, hay?).
- Progressive Rocker: O’Brien increased rocker height without increasing the belly of the board, resulting in increased speed and more vertical pop and predictability than a continuous rocker.
O’BRIEN THE FIX 2019 Sizes:
|Fix 142||Fix 146||Fix 150||Fix 154|
|Length||142cm / 56″||146cm / 57.4″||150cm / 59″||154cm / 60.6″|
|Width||43.6cm / 17.2″||43.6cm/ 17.2″||43.9cm / 17.3″||43.9cm / 17.3″|
|Rocker||2.9 Progressive||3.1 Progressive||3.3 Progressive||3.4 Progressive|
|Stance||20 22 24||20 22 24||21 23 25||21 23 25|
|WT. Range||Up to 220 lbs||Up to 240 lbs||150+ lbs||160+ lbs|
|Fins||Blunt 0.8||Blunt 0.8||Blunt 0.8||Blunt 0.8|