Ok, I already made the joke about you being dunk and seeing double in the 2020 BANDIT page.
If you read that page, by know you should already know that for 2020 F-One decided to split the mighty Bandit line developing two different kites.
Yeah, they could have opted for like 2 different names but… whatever.
So the news for 2020 F-One BANDIT are that you can choose between:
2020 BANDIT S a dedicated strapless Wave Riding kite with reduced size.
2020 BANDIT for freestyle, wakestyle and Kite Loops.
The Idea is to give you a unique kite to fill your quiver according to your style… if you have one.
This is the weapon of choice for you, wave hungry hardcore surfers, who buy kites just to forget about them while riding the surface of the ocean. I feel you!
- Very light bar pressure for effortless maneuverability: even if your arms can barely hold a pint of beer.
- New 130g Teijin Dacron makes this kite lighter, for improved turning speed and superior drift. Forget about the kite and just surf.
- Power on demand: switch it off and re-engage it with fingertip control (this sentence I copy pasted from F-One official website, I couldn’t write anything better than this).
- Great stability: for a smooth ride whatever the conditions you wanna ride in, fool!
- Predictable: The BANDIT-S responds immediately to every rider input, good boy!
- A thinner leading edge improves maneuverability.
- Pivotal turns, for a powerful bottom turn, and precise surfing lines.
F-one claims that this BANDIT S 2020 it’s one of the most intuitive kites on the market, jumps high if you wanna use a twintip or are in to strapless freestyle and is light and super stable for foiling.
WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT? SAY IT!!!